sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

Little Talks

Letra de Little Talks en inglés y traducida al español:

I don’t like walking around this old and empty house
So hold my hand I’ll walk with you my dear
The stairs creak as you sleep, its keeping me awake
It’s the house telling you to close your eyes.

Some days I can’t even dress myself
It’s killing me to see you this way
Because though the truth may vary,
this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore.

There’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back
Well, tell her that I miss our little talks
Soon it will be over and buried with our past
We used to play outside when we were young,
and full of life and full of love.

Some days I don’t know if I’m wrong or right
Your mind is playing tricks on you my dear
Because though the truth may vary,
this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore.

Don’t listen to a word I say
The screams all sound the same
Though the truth may vary,
this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore.

You’re gone, gone, gone away
I watched you disappear
All that’s left is a ghost of you
Now we’re torn, torn, torn apart
There’s nothing we can do
Just let me go, we’ll meet again soon
No wait, wait, wait for me
Please hang around
I’ll see you when I fall asleep

Castellano:
No me gusta andar por esta casa vieja y vacía
Pues coge mi mano, caminaré contigo, cariño
Las escaleras crujen mientras duermes, me mantiene despierta
Es la casa diciendo que cierres los ojos.

Algunos días ni siquiera puedo vestirme sola
Me está matando verte así
Porque, aunque quizás la verdad cambie
Este barco llevará nuestros cuerpos a salvo a la orilla.

Hay una voz vieja en mi cabeza que hace que sea un lastre
Bien, dile que echo de menos nuestras pequeñas charlas
Pronto se habrá acabado y se enterrará con nuestro pasado
Solíamos jugar afuera cuando éramos jóvenes
Y llenos de vida y de amor.

Algunos días no sé si estoy equivocada o no
Tu mente te está engañando, cariño
Porque, aunque quizás la verdad cambie
Este barco llevará nuestros cuerpos a salvo a la orilla.

No escuches una palabra de lo que digo
Todos los gritos suenan igual


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario